Maple Multibar 2 oz Silver 2018 - Investment Package 10 x 2 oz Maple Multibar
Minimum: 10 pieces or more
Exclusively issued by the Royal Canadian Mint, this unique and creative masterpiece puts a unique twist between the definition of a coin and bar. Considered legal tender, the “Multibar” is made up of different weights and multiple denominations that form 2 ounces of silver. There are ten individual 1/20 oz. pieces, four 1/4 oz. pieces, and five 1/10 oz. pieces. The denominations of 25 cents, 50 cents, and 1 dollar are marked on the respective obverse of each bar.
Innovatively designed, the unique grooves on the Multibar’s reverse allows for the bars to be individually snapped off giving the investor flexibility of having smaller bullion weights or leaving whole for a larger investment size bar.
Reverse: Features single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $9 face value (CAD).
• Designed with multiple unique weights and denominations that make up 2 ounces of silver (10 x 1/20 oz., 4 x 1/4 oz., 5 x 1/10 oz.).
• Engineered with deep grooves to allow the savvy investor to snap off smaller bullion pieces or keep whole for a larger investment bar
• Finished with a satin bullion finish accompanied with naturally polished incused text and design on the bar’s reverse and obverse.
• Beautiful laser engraved scroll work on the bar’s obverse adds to the elegance of a simplistic, yet powerful design.
• Size: 3.472 in. x 2.388 in.
• Purity: .9999
- Product number
- Royal Canadian Mint
- Monetary Denomination:
- 10 x 9 CAD
- Fine weight:
- 10 x 62,207 g
- 8,82 x 6,07 cm
- Year of issue:
- Coin Capsule
Phone: +49 83 199 006 03
E-mail: [email protected]