American Eagle 1/10 oz Gold 2021
American Eagle Bullion Coins provide investors with a convenient and cost effective way to add gold to their investment portfolio. Pricing for bullion coins typically depends on the market price of the metal.
The American gold eagle is an official gold bullion coin of the United States. Authorized under the Gold Bullion Coin Act of 1985, it was first released by the United States Mint in 1986. The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty.
• Obverse: Designer: Augustus Saint-Gaudens - Description: Modified design of Saint-Gaudens' U.S. $20 gold coin design, "Standing Liberty".
• Reverse: Designer: Miley Frances Busiek - Description: "Family of Eagles" motif, symbolizing family tradition and unity.
- Face value of $5 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold
- Bears Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ Lady Liberty design
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Product number
- United States Mint
- Monetary Denomination:
- 5 USD
- Fine weight:
- 3,121 g
- Total weight:
- 3,390 g
- 16,50 mm x 1,19 mm
- Year of issue:
- Plastic bags
Phone: +49 83 199 006 03
E-mail: [email protected]