Maple Leaf Gold 1 ounce year 2020
The 1 oz. Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coin is the official gold bullion coin of Canada, and is among the most popular gold bullion coins in the world. (25 million troy ounces sold since their introduction in 1979)
Already sought world-wide for its exceptional 99.99% purity, the Royal Canadian Mint’s market-leading Gold Maple Leaf bullion coin now boasts unprecedented security due to the addition of an advanced visual security feature. An intricately micro-engraved design produced by the Mint’s innovative use of laser technology on the reverse “Maple Leaf” side of the 2020-dated 1 oz. Gold Maple Leaf and will be a permanent addition to the Mint’s flagship gold bullion coin.
This visual security feature confirms the authenticity of all 1 oz. 99.99% pure Gold Maple Leaf bullion coins produced for 2020. Derived from the same ground-breaking security technology applied to Canada’s $1 and $2 circulation coins, the GML security mark consists of a textured maple leaf, micro-engraved with laser technology on a small area of the reverse (Maple Leaf) side of the coin. In the centre of this mark is the numeral “20” denoting the coin’s year of issue, which is only visible under magnification. As this is a permanent enhancement to the security and integrity of the Mint’s flagship gold bullion product, this laser mark will change annually to feature the last two digits of each corresponding year of issue.
Radial lines in the 2020 GML’s field have been precisely machined to within microns on the master tooling to ensure reproducibility from die to die and coin to coin. The uniqueness of the line width and pitch gives this coin a characteristic look, and creates a light-diffracting pattern that is specific to this coin.
The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coin features the profile of Queen Elizabeth II, the coin’s mintage date, and its denomination ($50) on its obverse. A delicately crafted depiction of Canada’s maple leaf, the coin’s weight, the Laser Mark and its purity adorn the Maple Leaf’s reverse.
- Royal Canadian Mint is world leader in its security as well as its purity
- Each bullion coin is presented in protective acrylic capsules.
- Multiples of 10 come in Orignial Coin Tube from the Royal Canadian Mint, included seal on the red colored lid.
- guaranteeing its weight, purity, and content by the Canadian government.
- Purity: .9999
- aser marks and Bullion-DNA-Technology to prevent fraud
- Highest quality in 999.9 fine gold
- One of the most popular bullion coins in the world; easy re-sell; worldwide acceptance
- We ship in an anonymous packet and transparent coin capsules. Orders of 10 ore more in the official tubes of the Royal Canadian Mint
- Product number
- Royal Canadian Mint
- Monetary Denomination:
- 50 CAD
- Fine weight:
- 31,1035 g
- Total weight:
- 31,1100 g
- 30,00 mm x 2,87 mm
- Year of issue:
- plastic capsule
Phone: +49 83 199 006 03
E-mail: [email protected]