Britannia 1/4 oz Silver 2021
The 1/4 Ounce Britannia Silver coin for 2021 featuring the acclaimed Britannia portrait by sculptor Philip Nathan.
Britannia was first featured on Britain's coinage in Roman times, and has appeared on British coins frequently since then, the symbolic defender of the British Isles. Nathan’s strong yet feminine design now appears on the Britannia silver coin year on year, and this ‘modern’ tradition continues with the release of the 2016 version of this classic coin.
A new designed debuted on 2016 issue Royal Mint coins from Jody Clark, marking the fifth generation depiction of the Queen.
The Britannia coin contains one full ounce of 999 fine silver, and is finished to The Royal Mint’s Brilliant Uncirculated standard finish.
• Obverse: Reverse features the image of Britannia, guardian of Britain.
• Reverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Special feature: Monetary Denomination from 20 pence
- high security radial sunburst background
- Sovereign coin backed backed by the British government
- Multiples of 19 come in plastic tube • Multiples of 380 come in a monster box
- Product number
- United Kingdom
- Royal Mint UK
- Monetary Denomination:
- 50 pence
- Fine weight:
- 7,776 g
- 22 mm
- Year of issue:
- plastic bag, 19 pc. in Tube
Phone: +49 83 199 006 03
E-mail: [email protected]