1 Gram Gold Bar Austrian Mint
Traditionally, the markings on bars are mainly functional and record the name of the manufacturer or issuer, the bar’s weight and gold purity and serial number. The Austrian Mint logo guarantees that our bars are of the highest standard.
The Austrian Mint has appointed the accredited refiner, Swiss company Argor-Heraeus SA, for the production of its ‘Good Delivery’ bars.
Key selling points:
• Produced and Certified to LBMA
• Contains 1 gram (0,0321 oz) of .9999 fine Gold
• Obverse: Logo Austrian Mint, Depicts weight, purity, Serial Number and assayer’s stampp
• Reverse: Lipizzaner horse and Kinegram Technology by Argor-Heraeus
• Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint
- Product number
- Fine weight:
- 1,000 g
- 15,10 x 8,80 x 0,50 mm
- presented in a sealed protective assay
Phone: +49 83 199 006 03
E-mail: [email protected]