Queen’s Beasts White Horse 1 oz Gold 2020 - The White Horse of Mortimer - 1 oz Gold Bullion Coin
The latest addition to our bullion range takes its inspiration from hundreds of years of royal heraldry.The Queen’s Beasts bullion coin range introduces a new series of gold and silver bullion coins for those searching for a new investment option.
The background for this range comes from the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen, where ten heraldic beasts stood guard, The Queen’s Beasts, sculpted by James Woodford RA for the coronation ceremony.
The coins will each depict one of the The Queen’s Beasts, reimagined by Royal Mint Coin Designer Jody Clark. Jody also created the latest definitive coinage portrait of The Queen to appear on United Kingdom coins.
- Made in United Kingdom
- Guaranteed by Royal Mint UK
- The ninth in a series of ten designs that will celebrate each of The Queen's Beasts
- ounce of 999.9 fine gold (24 carat)
- Both obverse and reverse by British Coin Designer, Jody Clark, creator of the latest definitive portrait of The Queen on UK coinage
- Weight (g): 31,21
- Highest quality in 99,99 gold
- The fabulous ninth motiv from the most popular bullion coin series in the UK
- Previous motivs are already traded with a high premium
- This coin will be shipped in the original clear plastic capsule.
- Product number
- United Kingdom
- Royal Mint UK
- Monetary Denomination:
- 100 GBP
- Fine weight:
- 31,21 g
- 32,69 mm x 2,70 mm
- Year of issue:
- Coin Capsule
Phone: +49 83 199 006 03
E-mail: [email protected]