Queen’s Beasts Lion 2 oz Silver 2016Note on quality grade "none": Coins with this grade of preservation come from machine series production. The scraps and embossing tools are not treated particularly in these pieces, so that production-related impact, pressure and abrasion marks (streaks, scratches) can occur, which can lead to small injuries to the coin relief and the surfaces.
The latest addition to our bullion range takes its inspiration from hundreds of years of royal heraldry. The Queen’s Beasts bullion coins not only provide a new option for those looking to invest, but the range also includes a two-ounce silver coin – the first time an official two-ounce United Kingdom bullion coin has been struck.
The background for this range comes from the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen, where ten heraldic beasts stood guard, The Queen’s Beasts, sculpted by James Woodford RA for the coronation ceremony.
- Made in United Kingdom
- Guaranteed by Royal Mint UK
- The first official UK Two-Ounce Silver Bullion Coin from The Royal Mint
- A new, exclusive bullion range from The Royal Mint with original reverse designs
- Both obverse and reverse by British Coin Designer, Jody Clark, creator of the latest definitive portrait of The Queen on UK coinage
- Weight (g): 62,41
- 999.9 pure silver
- very popular and highly collectible motiv
- legal tender in the UK (5 GBP)
- The coin comes in a transparent plastic bag and we ship in anonymous packet.
- Product number
- United Kingdom
- Royal Mint UK
- Monetary Denomination:
- 5 GBP
- Fine weight:
- 62,42 g
- 38,61 mm x 5,90 mm
- Year of issue:
- each in plastic bags, 10 pc. in Tube
Phone: +49 83 199 006 03
E-mail: [email protected]